STRATEGY AUDIT RISK OVERSIGHT WORKSHOP
- 12th Apr 2023 to: 14th Apr 2023
- 0900hrs - 1600hrs
The Board performs an oversight role and for them to critically exercise this role and to discharge their responsibilities effectively, Directors must understand the requirements of their enhanced role, then deliver and report on them. To achieve this, they will need to know critical elements of Strategic leadership and Strategic thinking related issues faced by today’s boards and executives in relation to Audit and Enterprise Risk Management.
This 3-day program explores the complex issues faced by today’s boards in relation to Strategy, Audit and Risk Management.
Why should you join this program
- Acquire insights, knowledge and techniques to enable them to determine a strategic direction for their organization and implement strategic
- Explore the complex issues faced by today’s boards in relation to leadership during a
- To gain an understanding on current emerging issues for Governance Audit; Evolving regulations impacting Audit today and the role of
- Gain and Understanding of the organizations risk
- Understand the extent to which your organization has established effective enterprise risk